Monday, July 28, 2014

Ping delays



So I've gotten a lot of grief via tweet that I'm not pinging as often as YOU would like. 

While I really enjoy chatting with you #sillyhumans, sometimes I just can't get to the surface. I'm trying to travel the distance of Houston to Boston using only my fins and tail.

Let's see how many of you can do that on your feet in as many days - while constantly checking in on Facebook or Four Square.  I mean I know you do it in your cars - but if you were on your feet you'd be tired and hungry. 

I love that you are all following me, but maybe the most important message I can impart - besides that you humans are #notmyflavor - is patience. 

On a different note, had a great mini reunion with Genie, Mary Lee and Lydia.  

Now I'm heading home to my splashing grounds while my buddy Chris and the team are chillin' during #ExpeditionBrazil. I really do wish them the very best and hope they have safe travels. 

See you in an hour, or a day, or a week, or whenever I decide to rise to the surface again.

No comments:

Post a Comment